المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Book Discussion: The Hour Between Dog and Wolf by Dr. Coates

Trading
01-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Here we are discussing the book "The Hour Between Dog and Wolf: How Risk Taking Transforms Us, Body and Mind" by Dr. John Coates.

Ground Rules:
- The book is about psychology and this thread will be thought-provoking.
- Be nice.
- Ask questions but do not be offended if you are asked to read and reread the book.
- Opinions are welcome especially grounded, i.e., feel free to say what you think and why you think so.
- If and when you disagree say why and better yet offer other options. Be open to a constructive dialogue. We are here to learn.
- Be open to hearing opinions of others. Do not attack a person but work with where they are coming from and their reasons.
- Contribute to the conversation. You may not like what the author says but agree to disagree.
- I reserve the right to dislike and ignore users that behave like trolls and hinder the conversation. You have been warned.
- Did I say "Be nice"?

Book Contents

PART I - MIND AND BODY IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS
Introduction
1 The Biology of a Market Bubble
2 Thinking with Your Body

PART II - GUT THINKING
3 The Speed of Thought
4 Gut Feelings

PART III - SEASONS OF THE MARKET
5 The Thrill of the Search
6 The Fuel of Exuberance
7 The Stress Response on Wall Street

PART IV - RESILIENCE
8 Toughness
9 From Molecule to Market

We can read a chapter a day. Feel free to share your highlights and things you disagree with explaining why you disagree and offering options.

I will post the day after tomorrow, allowing two days for people to decide whether they want to join and get a copy of the book.

Blue skies and green pips!

Trading
01-09-2019, 02:54 PM
psychology is not related to online trading or to commerce and business

without looking at i bet that the book is not free and if it was for free i bet that it has a commercial goals in some how

when you know what you r doing and you are okay with, you will have the patience
when you gamble with what you can afford to lose its a risk free game and you will have the balls

brrrrrr. how much movies i have to see in this life
p.s everything looks like a fake movie to me specially on this worldwide box https://cdn-resources.faireconomy.media/images/emojis/64/1f60a.png?v=1.0.0.1

The snake, the rat, the cat, the dog
How you gon' see 'em if you livin' in the fog

cheers