ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : what is the meaning of life

ÇÔÑÇÞ ÇáÚÇáã
01-11-2020, 03:46 PM
<div>Weakness (https://www.path-2-happiness.com/en/the-novel-weakness)!

(1)
It was one o’clock in the afternoon when George arrived at the hotel.
He decided to go up to his room to take a quick bath, change his clothes, and then go down to the hotel restaurant for dinner.
As he was about to leave his room, his phone rang. It was Katrina...
•George: Hello...how are you darling?

•Katrina: How is everything going, George? How is the land of wonders?

•George: Wonderful, and I’m very happy here. I have completed my work, and I have two days left for me to learn more about this beautiful city.

•Katrina: Perfect! What about the doctor’s questions?

•George: (Laughing) Ha ha ha … Sometimes I feel that Tom is right when he said that if I came nearer to religions I would abandon all of them, and I think things have started to become clearer to me to some extent.

•Katrina: The closer you get to Catholicism the more satisfaction you’ll find in it, and the Holy Spirit will bring you bliss.

•George: Don’t you be so sure of that. Michael, the devout Christian, is the one who brought me some young Indian ladies for pleasure. All of them are the same; Michael, Kach or Tom. I no longer believe any of them.

•Katrina: The existence of a bad example doesn›t mean that the original idea is wrong - rather it may be proof that it›s not wrong; because if there›s one bad example, you›re sure to find dozens of good examples!